A restaurant in Mountain Home, The Olde Tyme Restaurant, on their downtown square was engulfed with flames on the 1st of November. The Mountain Home Fire departments Chief, Ken Williams, says that they discovered the fire early and that it was located on the second floor, which made it harder to get to. There were no injuries, and none of the buildings nearby got any fire damage, though there could be some smoke damage to the stores closer to the restaurant. The owners, Scott and Amanda Callies, were shocked to see the damage and are in contact with the insurance company, as they have hopes to rebuild. On Scott’s Facebook page he posted Friday morning,” As some of you may have heard we had a fire at Olde Tyme. It is a complete loss. I want to thank MHFD and MHPD for their hard work and for saving the Mountain Home square. I want to thank my customers for supporting us for over 13 years. I want to thank my dedicated employees who came to sit with me when all we could do is watch it go up in flames I love you all, thank you.” This restaurant is the third fire in the Ozarks this current week. There were also fires at the Dairy Shack in Eminence and Fall Creek Steak and Catfish House in Branson.