• August 20We are the West Word!

• August 13Welcome back to the West Side Wolverines!

Community Compassion

This fall, Bentonville West is making several efforts to assist in providing supplies to children that need them, including books, Christmas gifts and clothes, and food for the weekends.

Books for Thought:

The Books for Thought Book Club is currently collecting new and gently used books to donate to local elementary school students. This drive will run to the end of October, and all books can be dropped off at the library. Please donate!

Snack Packs:

There are many students who are unable to feed themselves during the weekend, relying on the free food they receive during the school week to get them through. To fix this, the Samaritan Community Center is working with several schools and the Snack Pack for Kids Program. Together, they are providing bags of food with 8-10 snacks so all children will have food over the weekend. The program is also looking for volunteers to help, so please see Mrs. Keeley in the Student Life Center if you would like to help out.

Sharing and Caring:

During the fall and winter seasons, there are children that cannot afford to purchase warm clothes. Sharing and Caring of Benton County is working to offer much-needed clothing and Christmas gifts to the children of Benton County. Sharing and Caring is also in need of volunteers to help distribute and collect the items. If you would like to help out, please visit Mrs. Keeley in the Student Life Center or the First United Methodist Church in Bentonville.

Thank you so much for your compassion and dedication to helping students.